Legal professional since 2000.
Area of expertise: Corporate law.
Graduated from the Faculty of Law at the Saint Petersburg State University in 2011, Master’s degree in Jurisprudence
Specializes and practices in the field of complex legal support of business, M&A, support and structuring of real estate, stocks and shares transactions, as well as in the field of bankruptcy and settlement of disputes at arbitration and general jurisdiction courts.
Over 20 years of experience in working for commercial organizations, large business groups, and governmental institutions.
Advocate, member of the Saint Petersburg Chamber of Advocates, register number 78/6040.
Represents the Bureau as a participant of the legal section of the Union of Chinese Entrepreneurs in Russia, a member of EGLA since 2018.
Recognized by the Best Lawyers in Arbitration.
- Developed and implemented strategies to protect companies in Saint Petersburg and other regions against hostile acquisitions (M&A); developed complex measures to restore corporate governance and shape partner relations among business owners for both groups of companies and independent organizations;
- Provided legal support of corporate bankruptcy in various fields like construction, real estate, trade, etc., on behalf of both debtors and creditors, challenged transactions, worked on subsidiary responsibility issues, etc.;
- Provided legal support of management and operation at large property complexes in various regions of Russia, took part in creating a profile for a federal goal-oriented program of project financing and provided legal support for that program;
- Provided legal support of transactions with large property complexes, business centers, manufacturing facilities, hotels, resorts, buildings, and land plots;
- Represented one of the largest contractors participating in construction of objects of the Federal Ministry of Russia, the largest contractor participating in Zenit Arena construction in Saint Petersburg, city monopoly suppliers, large business groups, and particular systemic companies;
- Provided legal support to businesses operating in various fields like construction, production, hotels and tourism, transportation, trade, IT, etc.