Legal professional since 2002.
Areas of expertise: family and inheritance law, mediation.
Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, asset tracing, division of matrimonial property, child custody, international child abduction and parental access rights.
Graduated from Saint Petersburg State University in 2004, Faculty of Law. Master’s and postgraduate degrees, Faculty of Law. Advanced training course in Mediation in Conflict Resolution at Saint Petersburg State University completed with distinction. Member of Saint Petersburg Chamber of Advocates since 2007, register number 78/4640.
Experienced in divorce cases, both in Russia and abroad. Recommended by the Russian Ministry of Education for international family cases, including international child abduction. Consultant at the Coordinating Council at the Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation regarding disputes related to illegal removal of children from parental custody. Professor at the Department of Civil Law and Proceedings, Faculty of Law, Higher School of Economics. Author of various training courses and scientific papers. LF Academy Lecturer. Organizer, speaker and moderator of Russian and international conferences on family law. Coach and co-author of HELP courses for legal professionals powered by the Council of Europe and the Russian Federal Bar Association. Member of the International Society of Family Law.
Fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL). IAFL is a worldwide association of practising lawyers who are recognised by their peers as the most experienced and skilled family law specialists in their respective countries. Listed in russian and international ratings (Best Lawyers, Pravo-300, Kommersant).
- Supported a procedure of divorce and division of marital property of various public persons (artists, CEO, sportsmen etc.).
- Represented a customer regarding the division of assets in Greece, China (Hong Kong), Switzerland, and Lithuania. Provided support related to subpoenas and court requests. Assisted in obtaining interim measures (seizure of assets, etc.). When it was required, Russian court orders were recognized and enforced.
- Assisted in returning a child taken abroad by a parent back to Russia. The case was investigated by Interpol, consular and diplomatic services of Russia, Belgium, the US, France, and Israel.
- Collaborated with legal professionals and law enforcement authorities of the UK and Greece regarding international child abduction as well as recognition and enforcement of court orders related to the order of communication and places of the child’s residence. The court orders were to the customer’s satisfaction. Under one of the cases, a child was returned to its mother back to the UK from Turkey without adjudication.
- Represented a foreign citizen regarding the contestation of paternity. The case was complicated with the court orders made in Switzerland by trial and appellate courts. The appellate decision of the Saint Petersburg City Court was to the customer’s satisfaction. The authorities of Germany preferred the Russian court order and recognized it in their territory.
- Experience in collaborating with diplomatic and law enforcement authorities, legal professionals, and bodies coordinating family proceedings in Australia, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, the UAE, the USA, the UK, Ukraine and other countries.
- Successful case related to inheritance filing. The case was complicated, in particular, with the ancestor’s name being changed by the refugees allocation unit in a foreign state in the course of emigration during the WWII.
- Represented a Spanish citizen to settle a dispute of successors. The succession in question amounted to over RUB 500 million.